You may recall how the old Dunbar High School in Northwest Washington looked more like a prison than an educational institution. DC officials and Dunbar High School alumni have planned a week-long celebration of the new $122 million facility located at First and N streets Northwest. Among the events are a ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday at 3:30 pm and a speech by comedian Bill Cosby on Wednesday. For more details, read the full article in the Washington Post.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]