You may recall how the old Dunbar High School in Northwest Washington looked more like a prison than an educational institution. DC officials and Dunbar High School alumni have planned a week-long celebration of the new $122 million facility located at First and N streets Northwest. Among the events are a ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday at 3:30 pm and a speech by comedian Bill Cosby on Wednesday. For more details, read the full article in the Washington Post.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month