You may recall how the old Dunbar High School in Northwest Washington looked more like a prison than an educational institution. DC officials and Dunbar High School alumni have planned a week-long celebration of the new $122 million facility located at First and N streets Northwest. Among the events are a ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday at 3:30 pm and a speech by comedian Bill Cosby on Wednesday. For more details, read the full article in the Washington Post.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!