You may recall how the old Dunbar High School in Northwest Washington looked more like a prison than an educational institution. DC officials and Dunbar High School alumni have planned a week-long celebration of the new $122 million facility located at First and N streets Northwest. Among the events are a ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday at 3:30 pm and a speech by comedian Bill Cosby on Wednesday. For more details, read the full article in the Washington Post.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity