You may recall how the old Dunbar High School in Northwest Washington looked more like a prison than an educational institution. DC officials and Dunbar High School alumni have planned a week-long celebration of the new $122 million facility located at First and N streets Northwest. Among the events are a ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday at 3:30 pm and a speech by comedian Bill Cosby on Wednesday. For more details, read the full article in the Washington Post.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)