The Arts & Humanities Festival at St. Elizabeths East is a FREE festival showcasing the history, culture and community of Ward 8 and the revitalization of the east campus of St. Elizabeths in Washington, DC. The event features an exciting scope of activities, live performances, art exhibits, readings and workshops that will be a weekend of fun in the sun for local artists, families, neighbors on a historically landmark grounds.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month