The Arts & Humanities Festival at St. Elizabeths East is a FREE festival showcasing the history, culture and community of Ward 8 and the revitalization of the east campus of St. Elizabeths in Washington, DC. The event features an exciting scope of activities, live performances, art exhibits, readings and workshops that will be a weekend of fun in the sun for local artists, families, neighbors on a historically landmark grounds.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)