The Arts & Humanities Festival at St. Elizabeths East is a FREE festival showcasing the history, culture and community of Ward 8 and the revitalization of the east campus of St. Elizabeths in Washington, DC. The event features an exciting scope of activities, live performances, art exhibits, readings and workshops that will be a weekend of fun in the sun for local artists, families, neighbors on a historically landmark grounds.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]