The Arts & Humanities Festival at St. Elizabeths East is a FREE festival showcasing the history, culture and community of Ward 8 and the revitalization of the east campus of St. Elizabeths in Washington, DC. The event features an exciting scope of activities, live performances, art exhibits, readings and workshops that will be a weekend of fun in the sun for local artists, families, neighbors on a historically landmark grounds.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!