A bad credit report can keep you from getting a job, loans and other necessary resources that could have grave consequences on health and wellbeing, giving credit reporting companies way too much authority over the lives of consumers.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)