On the heels of the George Zimmerman acquittal of 2nd degree and manslaughter charges against Trayvon Martin, President Obama weighed in. While many found his speech timely and thought provoking, author and political commentator Tavis Smiley was just provoked. He called it ““as weak as pre-sweetened Kool-Aid” on Twitter, and went further this morning on “Meet The Press”. Click here for more details.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]