On the heels of the George Zimmerman acquittal of 2nd degree and manslaughter charges against Trayvon Martin, President Obama weighed in. While many found his speech timely and thought provoking, author and political commentator Tavis Smiley was just provoked. He called it ““as weak as pre-sweetened Kool-Aid” on Twitter, and went further this morning on “Meet The Press”. Click here for more details.
- It’s Marion Barry Day At Radio One DC!
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)