On the heels of the George Zimmerman acquittal of 2nd degree and manslaughter charges against Trayvon Martin, President Obama weighed in. While many found his speech timely and thought provoking, author and political commentator Tavis Smiley was just provoked. He called it ““as weak as pre-sweetened Kool-Aid” on Twitter, and went further this morning on “Meet The Press”. Click here for more details.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month