On the heels of the George Zimmerman acquittal of 2nd degree and manslaughter charges against Trayvon Martin, President Obama weighed in. While many found his speech timely and thought provoking, author and political commentator Tavis Smiley was just provoked. He called it ““as weak as pre-sweetened Kool-Aid” on Twitter, and went further this morning on “Meet The Press”. Click here for more details.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!