In a press conference today, President Obama spoke candidly on his thoughts about the George Zimmerman verdict. Among many poignant statements, Obama said, “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.” Watch this CNN video for the full statement.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month