In a press conference today, President Obama spoke candidly on his thoughts about the George Zimmerman verdict. Among many poignant statements, Obama said, “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.” Watch this CNN video for the full statement.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity