In a press conference today, President Obama spoke candidly on his thoughts about the George Zimmerman verdict. Among many poignant statements, Obama said, “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.” Watch this CNN video for the full statement.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!