In a press conference today, President Obama spoke candidly on his thoughts about the George Zimmerman verdict. Among many poignant statements, Obama said, “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.” Watch this CNN video for the full statement.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)