Remember Ola Ray? She was Michael Jackson’s date in legendary “Thriller” video. After the tremendous success of the video, she claimed difficulty in collecting royalties from it. However, she apologized to Jackson in 1997, but eventually sued him in 2009, two months before he died. The lawsuit was settled in 2012, and this is how she shows her gratitude to the late singer. (video on page 2)
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]