Remember Ola Ray? She was Michael Jackson’s date in legendary “Thriller” video. After the tremendous success of the video, she claimed difficulty in collecting royalties from it. However, she apologized to Jackson in 1997, but eventually sued him in 2009, two months before he died. The lawsuit was settled in 2012, and this is how she shows her gratitude to the late singer. (video on page 2)
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!