According to an article in today’s Post, a Maryland couple is allowing their girl child to live as a boy. Tyler (formerly known as Kathryn) has been insisting that she is a boy since age 2. Her parents have found a school that will allow Tyler to enroll as a boy. The child dresses and lives as a male. The parents’ progressive approach is the result of taking the advice of a psychologist. Do you think the parents are making the right decision? Read the full article and decide.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]