According to an article in today’s Post, a Maryland couple is allowing their girl child to live as a boy. Tyler (formerly known as Kathryn) has been insisting that she is a boy since age 2. Her parents have found a school that will allow Tyler to enroll as a boy. The child dresses and lives as a male. The parents’ progressive approach is the result of taking the advice of a psychologist. Do you think the parents are making the right decision? Read the full article and decide.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!