According to an article in today’s Post, a Maryland couple is allowing their girl child to live as a boy. Tyler (formerly known as Kathryn) has been insisting that she is a boy since age 2. Her parents have found a school that will allow Tyler to enroll as a boy. The child dresses and lives as a male. The parents’ progressive approach is the result of taking the advice of a psychologist. Do you think the parents are making the right decision? Read the full article and decide.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month