According to an article in today’s Post, a Maryland couple is allowing their girl child to live as a boy. Tyler (formerly known as Kathryn) has been insisting that she is a boy since age 2. Her parents have found a school that will allow Tyler to enroll as a boy. The child dresses and lives as a male. The parents’ progressive approach is the result of taking the advice of a psychologist. Do you think the parents are making the right decision? Read the full article and decide.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)