Apparently success truly does breed contempt. This music review of Jay-Z’s latest offering “Magna Carta Holy Grail” is more a critique of Jigga’s business decisions than his music. The author calls the new album “mediocre” but offers nothing concrete to support the opinion. Read the article here, and decide for yourself.
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]