Apparently success truly does breed contempt. This music review of Jay-Z’s latest offering “Magna Carta Holy Grail” is more a critique of Jigga’s business decisions than his music. The author calls the new album “mediocre” but offers nothing concrete to support the opinion. Read the article here, and decide for yourself.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)