Apparently success truly does breed contempt. This music review of Jay-Z’s latest offering “Magna Carta Holy Grail” is more a critique of Jigga’s business decisions than his music. The author calls the new album “mediocre” but offers nothing concrete to support the opinion. Read the article here, and decide for yourself.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!