Griffin, 23, is rocketing to mega-stardom because of his accessibility through social media, controlled appearances in traditional media, and his innate attractive characteristics on and off the field. And he’s doing it as well as anyone ever has in the age of Twitter. He’s more accessible online than Peyton or Brady, and he hasn’t turned heel like Tiger or LeBron.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]