Charles Ramsey, the Cleveland dishwasher whose life has become a whirlwind since he saved 3 women from 10 years of captivity last week, was in the District this past weekend. In town as a guest of boxing promoter Rock Newman, he took in some local food and sites. He says he intends to report to his dishwashing job on Monday at 4pm, but we’ll see how long that lasts…
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!