Charles Ramsey, the Cleveland dishwasher whose life has become a whirlwind since he saved 3 women from 10 years of captivity last week, was in the District this past weekend. In town as a guest of boxing promoter Rock Newman, he took in some local food and sites. He says he intends to report to his dishwashing job on Monday at 4pm, but we’ll see how long that lasts…
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]