“Injured” Pro Bowl QB Rpbert Griffin III showed up at The Washington Redskins draft day party yesterday, and he looks to be recovering nicely from his reconstructive knee surgery. He jumped around, did some jumping jacks, and walked without a limp. See for yourself:
- It’s Marion Barry Day At Radio One DC!
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)