It is incredible…it’s edible…and it’s good! Eggs, that tasty staple of any good breakfast (or anytime in some cases), have a compound in their whites that may help lower blood pressure as effectively as a common medication, according to new research presented at the National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society in New Orleans. For more details, click here.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month