It is incredible…it’s edible…and it’s good! Eggs, that tasty staple of any good breakfast (or anytime in some cases), have a compound in their whites that may help lower blood pressure as effectively as a common medication, according to new research presented at the National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society in New Orleans. For more details, click here.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!