This past Friday rapper Lil’ Wayne was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles after suffering multiple seizures. According to online site TMZ.com, he was administered the last rites. That has not been confirmed or denied, but what can be confirmed is the rapper had his stomach pumped THREE times to remove the contents of sizzurp from his system. He apparently went on a binge on Thursday, a day after being released from the hospital after suffering multiple seizures earlier. For more details read here.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]