Skechers has released a new line of wedge sneakers for teen girls. It is called Daddy’$ Money. It has a money sign ($) instead of an “S.” The tagline is “Get spoiled with Daddy’s money, ultra cool shoes that will put you in the spotlight…” Reading between the lines it’s encouraging young girls to appeal to men, daddy now sugar daddy later, for money in exchange for….whatever. Go to the next page for the video
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!