Former Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is facing federal charges for misusing campaign funds, and his wife is facing charges for filing false joint tax returns. If you remember, back in June 2012, he went into treatment for what was described as a bipolar disorder and also disclosed that he was under an ethics investigation. He’s facing 4 and a half years in jail. You can read the full story here.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]