Former Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is facing federal charges for misusing campaign funds, and his wife is facing charges for filing false joint tax returns. If you remember, back in June 2012, he went into treatment for what was described as a bipolar disorder and also disclosed that he was under an ethics investigation. He’s facing 4 and a half years in jail. You can read the full story here.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity