Former Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is facing federal charges for misusing campaign funds, and his wife is facing charges for filing false joint tax returns. If you remember, back in June 2012, he went into treatment for what was described as a bipolar disorder and also disclosed that he was under an ethics investigation. He’s facing 4 and a half years in jail. You can read the full story here.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!