Former Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is facing federal charges for misusing campaign funds, and his wife is facing charges for filing false joint tax returns. If you remember, back in June 2012, he went into treatment for what was described as a bipolar disorder and also disclosed that he was under an ethics investigation. He’s facing 4 and a half years in jail. You can read the full story here.
- It’s Marion Barry Day At Radio One DC!
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)