A computer glitch at Ticketmaster on Sunday night has created frustration and outrage among hundreds of people who wanted to buy tickets to one of President Obama’s two official inaugural balls beginning Monday, only to find all of them have been sold.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)