Ponder this scenario for a second: Robert Griffin III says he feels well enough to play against Cleveland. He’s limited in practice, and cautious about his sprained knee. Mike Shanahan doesn’t see anything in practice to tell him playing RGIII is clearly the way to go, but he doesn’t see anything that says it isn’t.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity