Ponder this scenario for a second: Robert Griffin III says he feels well enough to play against Cleveland. He’s limited in practice, and cautious about his sprained knee. Mike Shanahan doesn’t see anything in practice to tell him playing RGIII is clearly the way to go, but he doesn’t see anything that says it isn’t.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!