Ponder this scenario for a second: Robert Griffin III says he feels well enough to play against Cleveland. He’s limited in practice, and cautious about his sprained knee. Mike Shanahan doesn’t see anything in practice to tell him playing RGIII is clearly the way to go, but he doesn’t see anything that says it isn’t.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)