Ponder this scenario for a second: Robert Griffin III says he feels well enough to play against Cleveland. He’s limited in practice, and cautious about his sprained knee. Mike Shanahan doesn’t see anything in practice to tell him playing RGIII is clearly the way to go, but he doesn’t see anything that says it isn’t.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]