Anita D. Bonds had barely finished helping Marion Barry win his first mayoral race when he handed her a new job: Barry was about to relinquish his at-large D.C. Council seat, and he wanted it filled with his preferred candidate.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]