D.C. Council members tentatively approved dozens of bills Tuesday night, including measures for lower traffic fines, stricter drug laws, a surcharge on water bills and a tax break for a developer looking to build hundreds of housing units near Howard University.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month