D.C. Council members tentatively approved dozens of bills Tuesday night, including measures for lower traffic fines, stricter drug laws, a surcharge on water bills and a tax break for a developer looking to build hundreds of housing units near Howard University.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity