Once again, the Florida “Stand your Ground” law will be used to defend the killer of another 17 year old black teen. The man in the picture says, well, his attorney says, that he felt threatened and protected himself. When you read how this murder happened, I promise that you will be even angrier than when Trayvon Martin was killed.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!