Once again, the Florida “Stand your Ground” law will be used to defend the killer of another 17 year old black teen. The man in the picture says, well, his attorney says, that he felt threatened and protected himself. When you read how this murder happened, I promise that you will be even angrier than when Trayvon Martin was killed.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)