Congressional negotiators may reach a deal before their Christmas recess to avoid a “fiscal cliff” of steep tax increases and spending cuts in January. But they very well may not, which leaves the real possibility that on Jan. 2, $600 billion in tax hikes and civilian and defense spending cuts would begin to take effect.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)