(Upper Marlboro, MD) – It’s a verdict of not guilty on all counts for the former Bowie [[ BOO-ee ]] State University student who was accused of murdering her roommate last year. Family and friends of 20-year-old Alexis Simpson say they knew she was innocent. Simpson, who took the stand in her own defense yesterday, apparently convinced jurors that she stabbed 18-year-old Dominique Frazier to death in self-defense during a fight which started when Simpson turned down the music on an iPod. Simpson could have been found guilty of first or second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. It took the jury just over two hours to reach the verdict.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity