This guy is suing the promoter for the This is It tour that never happened. I know everyone involved lost money, but how does this guy, as Michael Jackson’s assistant, come up with a 7.5 million dollar figure? What is his main reason to sue and blame AEG for his financial loss?
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)