This guy is suing the promoter for the This is It tour that never happened. I know everyone involved lost money, but how does this guy, as Michael Jackson’s assistant, come up with a 7.5 million dollar figure? What is his main reason to sue and blame AEG for his financial loss?
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month