This guy is suing the promoter for the This is It tour that never happened. I know everyone involved lost money, but how does this guy, as Michael Jackson’s assistant, come up with a 7.5 million dollar figure? What is his main reason to sue and blame AEG for his financial loss?
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!