There have been some memorable westerns with black casts over the years. Two come to mind instantly. The good one, Buck and the Preacherman with Sidney Poitier and Harry Belafonte is one I will watch anytime it comes on. The other was Posse, worth watching only because Sally Richardson was in it, well that was my reason. Will this new Black Western be one to remember? It’s got a strong cast, but it’s only a short.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!