There have been some memorable westerns with black casts over the years. Two come to mind instantly. The good one, Buck and the Preacherman with Sidney Poitier and Harry Belafonte is one I will watch anytime it comes on. The other was Posse, worth watching only because Sally Richardson was in it, well that was my reason. Will this new Black Western be one to remember? It’s got a strong cast, but it’s only a short.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)