There have been some memorable westerns with black casts over the years. Two come to mind instantly. The good one, Buck and the Preacherman with Sidney Poitier and Harry Belafonte is one I will watch anytime it comes on. The other was Posse, worth watching only because Sally Richardson was in it, well that was my reason. Will this new Black Western be one to remember? It’s got a strong cast, but it’s only a short.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month