As if losing every swing state except North Carolina wasn’t enough, according to Mashable.com, 847 of Mitt Romney’s Facebook friends have been ditching him per hour since he lost the election to President Barack Obama last Tuesday. This is a textbook example of insult to injury.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month