As if losing every swing state except North Carolina wasn’t enough, according to Mashable.com, 847 of Mitt Romney’s Facebook friends have been ditching him per hour since he lost the election to President Barack Obama last Tuesday. This is a textbook example of insult to injury.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!