According to the AP‘s snitch Beyonce will be the halftime performer this February 3, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. If you don’t remember, this past February Madonna rocked the estimated 111 million people tuned in with the help of CeeLo, Nicki Minaj, LMFAO and M.I.A. Between her and her husband, they have the entertainment industry locked down!
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month