According to the AP‘s snitch Beyonce will be the halftime performer this February 3, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. If you don’t remember, this past February Madonna rocked the estimated 111 million people tuned in with the help of CeeLo, Nicki Minaj, LMFAO and M.I.A. Between her and her husband, they have the entertainment industry locked down!
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity