According to the AP‘s snitch Beyonce will be the halftime performer this February 3, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. If you don’t remember, this past February Madonna rocked the estimated 111 million people tuned in with the help of CeeLo, Nicki Minaj, LMFAO and M.I.A. Between her and her husband, they have the entertainment industry locked down!
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)