According to the AP‘s snitch Beyonce will be the halftime performer this February 3, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. If you don’t remember, this past February Madonna rocked the estimated 111 million people tuned in with the help of CeeLo, Nicki Minaj, LMFAO and M.I.A. Between her and her husband, they have the entertainment industry locked down!
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]