Beyonce is having the best week ever, as usual. The “Love On Top” singer is the role model for one of the biggest role models for black girls everywhere–Michelle Obama.
After Beyonce penned a letter to Michelle, letting her know that she’s inspired by the “ultimate example of a truly strong African American woman,” The First Lady was interviewed by People magazine and was asked if she could be anyone else, who would it be and her response was: “I’d be Beyonce. I’d be some great singer… It looks like musicians just have the most fun.”
Like us on Facebook!
Well, fun sounds about right. Superstar hip hopstress Nicki Minaj–who knows exactly how to have fun–has also been inspired by Beyonce. Nicki’s been inking deals with big brands like MAC, Pepsi and Adidas, launching her into full-fledged superstar status. Behind the scenes Pepsi footage of the bright-color-wearing rapper revealed that Beyonce’s branding prowess is something that Nicki respects and emulates.
Check out the behind the scenes video of Nicki Minaj on the set of her Pepsi commercial, talking about Beyonce:
Well, it’s official. We all want to be Beyonce. Does Beyonce inspire you?
- Smooth ‘N Shine’s Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer & More! [PRODUCT REVIEW]
- Robert Griffin III Talks About Playing Football With Gay Teammate
- Virginia Hurricane Season Tax Holiday Starts Tomorrow
- Metro Holiday Weekend Work Will Close Stations
- The Lady Bugs and The Women’s Learning Center “Community Event”