Years ago, my now 25 year old son decided that he wanted to make music for a living. I always told him it was a hobby until he got a check. Last year, he signed with Wind Up records as a writer. With that signing came checks and no longer will I ever consider what he does a hobby. In April, his first song was released by the group, “Train”. It’s called California 37 which is the title of their new CD. Last night, another of his songs was performed by B.O.B. and OAR on The Tonight Show. The song is called “Champion” and is the song Duracell Batteries selected to use during the upcoming London Olympics. The video features many Olympic athletes including Dwight Howard. Check out the song and be on the look out for Diji Parq.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]