Years ago, my now 25 year old son decided that he wanted to make music for a living. I always told him it was a hobby until he got a check. Last year, he signed with Wind Up records as a writer. With that signing came checks and no longer will I ever consider what he does a hobby. In April, his first song was released by the group, “Train”. It’s called California 37 which is the title of their new CD. Last night, another of his songs was performed by B.O.B. and OAR on The Tonight Show. The song is called “Champion” and is the song Duracell Batteries selected to use during the upcoming London Olympics. The video features many Olympic athletes including Dwight Howard. Check out the song and be on the look out for Diji Parq.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month