(New Bern, NC) — A North Carolina father is using public humiliation as a form of punishment. Donnell Bryant told WCTI-12 that his daughter had become a “mean girl” and been suspended from school for being disrespectful. Bryant made the ninth grader walk along a highway while carrying a sign that read, “I have a bad attitude. I disrespect people who try to help me.”
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!