(New Bern, NC) – A North Carolina father is using public humiliation as a form of punishment. Donnell Bryant told WCTI-12 that his daughter had become a “mean girl” and been suspended from school for being disrespectful. Bryant made the ninth grader walk along a highway while carrying a sign that read, “I have a bad attitude. I disrespect people who try to help me.”
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]