(New Bern, NC) — A North Carolina father is using public humiliation as a form of punishment. Donnell Bryant told WCTI-12 that his daughter had become a “mean girl” and been suspended from school for being disrespectful. Bryant made the ninth grader walk along a highway while carrying a sign that read, “I have a bad attitude. I disrespect people who try to help me.”
- It’s Marion Barry Day At Radio One DC!
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)