President Obama and his wife Michelle Obama led the groundbreaking dedication for the Smithsonian National Museum of African-American History and Culture that will sit in the shadow of the Washington Monument. The groundbreaking was hosted by actress Phylicia Rashad and featured distinguished speakers including former First Lady Laura Bush, congressman Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), CitiBank CEO Dick Parsons and senior officials from the Smithsonian. The museum is slated to be opened in 2015.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]