President Obama and his wife Michelle Obama led the groundbreaking dedication for the Smithsonian National Museum of African-American History and Culture that will sit in the shadow of the Washington Monument. The groundbreaking was hosted by actress Phylicia Rashad and featured distinguished speakers including former First Lady Laura Bush, congressman Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), CitiBank CEO Dick Parsons and senior officials from the Smithsonian. The museum is slated to be opened in 2015.
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Make It Last Forever: 10 Need-To-Know Tips To Keep Your Fave Products Longer
- [Trend Watch] Orange You Ready For Summer?
- Majic 102.3 Live Sessions with Joe!