President Obama and his wife Michelle Obama led the groundbreaking dedication for the Smithsonian National Museum of African-American History and Culture that will sit in the shadow of the Washington Monument. The groundbreaking was hosted by actress Phylicia Rashad and featured distinguished speakers including former First Lady Laura Bush, congressman Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), CitiBank CEO Dick Parsons and senior officials from the Smithsonian. The museum is slated to be opened in 2015.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)