President Obama and his wife Michelle Obama led the groundbreaking dedication for the Smithsonian National Museum of African-American History and Culture that will sit in the shadow of the Washington Monument. The groundbreaking was hosted by actress Phylicia Rashad and featured distinguished speakers including former First Lady Laura Bush, congressman Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), CitiBank CEO Dick Parsons and senior officials from the Smithsonian. The museum is slated to be opened in 2015.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity